The following Rules for Jamaica Royale were created ensure the enjoyment of all in our community. It is unfortunate, but guests who fail to comply with these rules will not be able to return to Jamaica Royale.
Business Services: There is a computer with Internet access and a printer in the Community Room (#45) in the main office building. This is for adult guest use only. Business services are available in the office. These services include: faxing, copying, and printing.
- There is one gas grill located behind the office area near Midnight Pass Road. There are also picnic tables for your convenience.
- There is a second gas grill located close to the beach near the Tiki Hut.
- After using either of the grills on site, please clean the grill afterward as a courtesy to other guests.
- Electric BBQ grills can be used on the patios and balconies.
- Charcoal grills are NOT permitted on the property.
- Propane grills of any kind are NOT permitted on the balconies of the towers.
- Please ~ no running or jumping in the apartment or on the walkways.
- Bicycles are not allowed on the sidewalks.
- Skateboards, roller blades, scooters, hover boards, and roller-skating are not allowed anywhere on Jamaica Royale property.
- Bathing suit, towels, and other articles may not be hung outside to dry (including: balconies, walkways, and pool fences).
- Do not move pool furniture to your patio or to the beach.
- No glass around the pools or on the beach.
- Children should not use the elevators in the towers for games.
- Do not feed seagulls or other birds from balconies or anywhere around buildings.
- No ball playing or Frisbee throwing in the grassy areas.
- Owners are limited to six (6) outside guests. Renters are limited to four (4) outside guests at any one time.
- Smoking in non-smoking units will result in renters being asked to leave and will forfeit rent paid and their damage deposit.
- If you dig a hole on the beach fill it back in. Its a safety hazard for any age and wildlife.
- At least (1) adult guest leasing a unit in Jamaica Royale must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and must be staying in the unit.
- Jamaica Royale renters who have more apartment occupants than registered will be asked to leave and will forfeit rent paid.
Pools: There are three pools available to all Jamaica Royale guests. A fence encloses each pool, and there are lounge chairs available.
- The swimming pools are open from 9:00 AM until dusk daily.
- Sarasota County Health Department prohibits eating or drinking within 15 feet of pools.
- No Smoking
- A responsible adult must accompany children under 12.
- A registered guest may not have more than 4 pool guests at one time, and the registered guest must be present.
- Jumping, diving, and horseplay are not permitted; no ball throwing or Frisbee playing.
- No lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- State Law requires you to shower each time you enter a public swimming pool. We encourage use of the shower near the beach entrance when you are returning from the beach, whether using the pool or not.
- All children under two (2) years of age must wear rubber pants over their disposable diapers or swim diapers.
- By order of the Health Department, pools must be shut down for 48 hours if there is an accident.
- Only plastic or paper beverage containers are permitted in the pool area.
- No food or glass in the pool area.
- All chairs and chaise lounges must be covered with a towel.
- Pool gates must be latched at all times.
Siesta Key Beach:
- A shower is available for Jamaica Royale guests as you re-enter the property from the beach. There are also water hoses provided by each Garden apartment to remove sand from your feet and from the beach supplies.
- Jamaica Royale chairs and lounges are not allowed beyond the signs that are posted on our beach.
- Beach furniture is not to be reserved by leaving towels or personal items on chairs or lounges. Towels or personal items will be removed from unattended chairs or lounges.
- Hazardous and combustible materials are not permitted on the beach. Take only pictures and leave only footprints. Treat it like your own backyard!
- Please be aware of the Warning Flags and what each color means while swimming in the Gulf of Mexico:
- Each registered guest is given one parking pass at check-in. This pass needs to be displayed from your vehicle’s dashboard for the duration of your stay. All vehicles must be registered.
- Additional permits are available from the Rental Office. Extra guest parking is located throughout the site and clearly marked.
- Please park ONLY in your unit’s designated spaces.
- Only passenger type vehicles may be parked on the premises.
- Park all vehicles forward into the parking space.
- Jamaica Royale is not responsible for items left in vehicles or the towing of unregistered vehicles.
- Over sized vans such as pop-tops will not fit under the carports outside the Garden apartments. Over sized vehicles are required to park at the north fence line or in front of the office.
- Recreational Vehicles, boats, or trailers may not be parked overnight on the premises without permission from the office or the Board of Directors.
Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed. If you have a service animal you must provide paperwork at check in and the animal must be clearly marked.
Shuffleboard: There are two shuffleboard tables behind the front office. You are welcome to use them any time.
Trash and Recycling:
- Sarasota County Recycling has dictated mandatory recycling. There are large orange and blue recycle cans located throughout the site for your use.
- BLUE: cans, bottles and plastic containers.
RED: paper, box board, cardboard
NOTE: STYROFOAM is NOT RECYCLABLE.
No plastic bags in recycling.
- Garbage and trash may be deposited into the garbage can outside the main door embedded in the concrete. Pick-up is on Wednesdays only in the early morning.
Safety and Security: JR Security: 941-586-3453
You are welcome to contact our Security Team at any time of the day or night for assistance.
Fire Safety: For your safety, please familiarize yourself with exit routes and fire extinguishers located around this unit.
Medical: For medical emergencies, call 911. For non-emergency issues, please see the following page for the local walk-on clinics.
- Do not answer the unit door without verifying who is at the door. We will make every attempt to notify you prior to maintenance personnel entering the unit. If you have questions, please call the rental office.
- When returning to the complex late in the evening, be observant and look around before entering or exiting the parking lot.
- Close and lock the unit doors and windows securely at all times, including when you check-out.
- Do not display your guest room keys in public or leave them in places where they can be easily stolen.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- If you see any suspicious activity, please report your observations to the rental office.
Important note: Jamaica Royale is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please make sure your unit door is locked when you go to the beach, the pool or anytime off property.