*Check-in time is 3:00 P.M. or later on the first day of the Rental Period.
*Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. or earlier on the last day of the Rental Period.
*Please note, this check-out time must be adhered to in order to allow enough time for our cleaning staff to thoroughly clean all of the units and prepare for incoming guests.
General facts about renting at Jamaica Royale:
- Minimum rental is seven (7) nights.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Rates are based on 4 person occupancy. Additional charges for more than 4 person but at no time with more than 6 person be allowed to rent on unit.
- Rental prices are subject to taxes and fees of 12% (7% sales tax, 5% local tax)
- Premier Gulf-view unit rates may be higher – call the office for more info.
- A discount of 10% given for all rental time beyond the eighth (8th) week of continuous stay in the same unit.
- At least (1) adult guest leasing a unit in Jamaica Royale must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and staying in the unit. (strictly enforced).
- No refunds for early departure
- Smoking in non-smoking units will result in renters being asked to leave and will forfeit rent paid and the damage deposit.
Payment: Full payment for unit reservation must be received 60 days before arrival date. When paying by check for rental, checks must be received 60 days before arrival date.
We accept: cash, checks, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.
Deposit: Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of $350 rental deposit.
Cancellation: Your deposit is refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date and is subject to a $100 administrative fee. Any cancellation notice received fifty-nine (59) days or less is non-refundable.
Check-in/Check-out Information: Check-in time is after 3:00 P.M. on date of arrival. Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. on the date of departure.
- No long distance calls may be made or charged to the condominium telephone.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed.
- Parking of trucks, commercial or recreational vehicles, and boat trailers are not permitted.
- We reserve the right to change the reservation to a comparable or better apartment, at no extra charge, if necessary.
- Maintenance personnel may enter the condo during your stay for routine smoke alarm inspection, as required by law.
- During Holiday times, Wrist bands may be used for crowd control. Please inquire upon arrival
- All occupants and vehicles parking on site, including those staying “overnight”, must register at the front office. Jamaica Royale renters who have more occupants than registered will be asked to leave and will forfeit rent paid.
Our Security Department is on-site until 10:00 P.M., 7 days a week. For immediate assistance, call: (941) 586.3453